Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Break

Dearest 5C Parents and Students,

Thank you so much for all your contributions to our field trip on Friday. It was an absolute dream! Our scholars were pleasant, polite, and got to really enjoy the meaning of Secret Garden. They got to run and play and get their hands dirty... all things that nourish a kid's heart and soul!

“Everything is made out of Magic, leaves and trees, flowers and birds, badgers and foxes and squirrels and people. So it must be all around us.” - Secret Garden

I have been reflecting on how truly blessed I am to teach your scholars. I am so grateful for the families and parents they come from. You all are the reason these kids are growing so, so much.

I am spending the break enjoying the weather with my parents in Tucson. I hope you all get a lot of rest as well!

Best,
Ms. Baker

P.S. Here are some photos of our last two days of 3rd quarter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Graduation Dress Code

Concert style dress, but can be any colors students would like. Boys: Slacks, button up shirts, dress shoes. Ties and jackets are accepta...